ISLAMIC PROGRAMS/SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE P4E
The P4E Center provides a variety of programs that assist Muslims coverts in gain in Islamic knowledge that is central to their Islamic development, while assisting these persons in learning how to apply what they have learnt in a balanced and healthy manner. The P4E also has programs that assist persons to further develop in other areas of their life.
- Online Islamic Courses
- Sisters Monthly Potluck Dinners
- Monthly Community Dinners
- Weekend Quran Classes
- Brothers and Sisters weekly meet ups
- Sisters Book Club
- Weekend Courses (Book of Manners by EmanBukari)
- Weekend BasicFiqu Classes
- Arabic Classes
- Daily Fitness Classes (Scarberian Boxing Fitness Facility)
- Weekly Women Yoga Fitness Classes (Scarberian Boxing Fitness Facility)
PROGRAMS/BUSINESSES SPONSORED BY THE P4E
The P4E sponsorsvarious entrepreneurs, community programs and small businesses within the Islamic community. Through our sponsorship, we assist entrepreneurs, community programs and businesses reach their full penitential, while serving the Islamic community.
- Baraka Home Schooling
- Mihrab Youth Center
- Scarberian Boxing & Fitness
- Markham Muslim Youth Basketball
- Al Masalik Islamic Learning
- Al FajrCultural Center
- SibkisCounseling& Consulting Services Inc.
- Messenger of Mercy Foundation